Nehh. Not get squashed but played squash.
Lame. :P
Anyway, today we had squash competition under 18.
Guess what, we compete against each other! :)
Which is pretty fun cause we played like normal ... I didn't have the competitive instinct ya know. Haha.
Representatives from St. Teresa are Monica, Felicia, Amanda, Jaylfynna, Mardhiatul, Emily Law, Vivian Yeo and myself. :)
It's pretty fun tho and I like. :)
Little kids came as well and there's this little girl who is just sooo cute!
Okay urm .. this year's participants increased if it is compared to last year. Last year, it was only about less than 20 participants. Well, if I'm not mistaken.
So, I had my first match with Amanda.
And it was absurbly funny.
Monica said that we were like more to dancing than playing.
I kept on jumping around and Amanda was like laughing all the way.
I did too. :)
We will ALWAYS ask the judge ' Amanda or I serve?' or ' Is it her or me?'
And there's this particular prefect who is one of the judges apparently can't stand looking at us and laughed out loud outside. I know who you are. :P
We kept on laughing all the way.
So did the people who watched us playing. :P
The game ended and I won the match.
Out of the blue, the judges clapped their hands and said, ' You won!' I replied ' Huh?' ' You won! Congrats!' 'Urm, oh okay thanks [ smiled]'
It was definitely funny okay.
Haha.
I'll continue this story soon cause I wanna go to bed now.
I am effin tired and my body is in pain. :(
xxx
you are loved by
Nerine Nichelle
0 candies:
Post a Comment