Today, someone in my class found a cat. Wait, a kitten. Oh mind my language.
Rachel and Caryn really loved and cared for the poor kitten. How nice of them. :)
Then, we decided to adopt it as our pet.
Cassie named it Spatchy. Rachel wanted to name it Sin Chan and Grace called it Boy since it's a he.
It's like we really sayang the cat.
Some of us sanggup put the cat in a box and bring it with wherever we go. Except for the loo of course! Haha.
Nangga kau kelak, ada2 jak kotak besar diembak sine- sine kelak. Haha.
After school, Rachel and Caryn wanted to bring it home but then their moms don't allow.
Nomi volunteered to take care of it. How sweet of Nomi! :)
So, Jaylf, Emily, Theresa and myself brought Spatchy jalan- jalan cause we really kesian the cat. Oh gosh, the kitten!
Mind you, it has nice blue eyes. I love the eyes!! :D
And we brought it church with the box sekali. -.-' And we waited for Theresa to put her stuffs in her mom's car.
Emily actually saw a Primary 1 girl who has been crying.
Okay, back to the point.
I met Ben and got the tickets and all. It seems that he has been waiting for quite long. Sorry ya, Ben! :)
Then, I left and go sayang the kitten again! :D :D
I have no idea why but I am not so much of an animal lover. I never like cats. I prefer the little animals like puppies and kitten. :)
Okay.
That's about a kitten with the name Spatchy today. :)
xxxxxxx
you are loved by
Nerine Nichelle
0 candies:
Post a Comment