Here I am. Being a forgetful sister again. First, Noel's birthday. Now, Selene's.
Eventhough she's a two year old kid, trust me, she is sooooo hyperactive and her favorite song is Barney! HAHA. Another one. Garh, I forgot what song is it but it is a BM song. Oh yeah, I remembered it now. It is Burung Kakak Tua. Hahahaha. You are soooo gonna laugh out loud if you see her singing. My granny taught her back in kampung. Dear Selene, I miss you. ;(
SELENE,
HAPPY 2ND Birthday!
Che-Chelle.
P/S- She calls me Che-Chelle instead of Nichelle.
Oh well, kanak- kanak and budak- budak riang.
P/S - SONO FELICE! non sono triste.
Anyone who can find the meaning of sono felice, a BIG round of applause for you. :)
xoxo
P/S- She calls me Che-Chelle instead of Nichelle.
Oh well, kanak- kanak and budak- budak riang.
P/S - SONO FELICE! non sono triste.
Anyone who can find the meaning of sono felice, a BIG round of applause for you. :)
xoxo
0 candies:
Post a Comment