It has been 3 days after I've posted my last post.

I didn't have any idea what is title so I thought that might as well I give this post the title 3 days after my last post . Haha.

I screwed up BM paper. I spent too much time on bahagian B cause I need to get ideas. As a result, I screwed up bahagian C and bahagian D. I really need a good time management for BM paper.

Anyway, exams are over. Well, only this term. I still have mock exams to go. After mock, PMR.
:/

When I was revising Geo last night, random tunes kept on playing in my mind. I grabbed my notebook and pen. I wrote songs. My own one. No one have it except me. Haha. Anyway, I think I'll post about it in another post alright? Hahaha. I was thinking of the tunes as well. I thought that maybe God gave me another gift. Who knows right? HAHA.

Hahaha. I laughed a LOAD in school.

Thanks to my funny , i-can-make-good-jokes friends, my cheeks was in pain. I laughed too much. Hahahahah. Yesterday, Ann made me laugh. I used my History book and covered my face cause I can't help it. Letitia said she heard me laugh that's why she looked at us. I was like , " okayy... Did I really laugh that loud?" Her seat is not that far. Her seat is two tables away from mine.


After recess, Gladie suddenly melatah. Instead of saying no manners, she said no minus. I was thinking no minus? Michelle said, " apa no minus, no manners lah!" Gladie went " aok bah. sik sengaja". I was laughing out loud. AGAIN. ggaarrrhhh.

Holidays are gonna start tomorrow. I thought that maybe I should spend there holidays time wisely like studying. -.-'' Haha. Trials is like on 15th September, so I think that I should be prepared and make some preparations. I have to be away from the Net for like a few days.

I'm starting to love The Script.

I love the song The Man Who Can't Be Moved and We Cry. I've just watch the video clip What About Now by Daughtry. I watched the video clip and I was like oh my gosh. People living in poverty, homeless people ... God, thank you! I'm truly lucky and grateful. :)

Wanna watch the video? What About Now If you tell me that you think that there is nothing so good about it, I think you're a heart-less person. No offence but yeah.

This video made me to step back and think that whenever something bad occurs to me, there's gonna be something which is way worser.

So, this is the update. I may make suprises by posting a new post sooonn. If I am bored. Haha. Till the next post ...



xoxo.
Nerine Nadine Nichelle Nathania Nicole Nicholette Nixie Nessie Neala Natalene. :)

1 candies:

I found ur blog.be in my links...