Hey readers. Sorry for the short updates. Like the super short updates. Haha.
I didn't much time so yeah. Accept my apologies. :)
Being pretty busy this month after the exams.
Teacher pulled me in the school choir cause she said that I can sing. I didn't actually want to because I have lots of things my mind already but she persuade me again till I gave in. I miss choir anyway cause I joined the club when I was in Form 1 and I quited when I was in Form 2. I think. After going through practices, I now know how to use my throat voice and my stomach voice at the right time. We performed on Tuesday and today for the special assembly and majlis kecemerlangan teresian. I was told to consider of joining choir next year. I don't know. My parents have been telling me to stop whatever activities I have next year cause they rarely see me sitting down in my room concentrating on my studies. Join or not join? I'll think next year. : )
I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY addicted to the movie ' A Walk To Remember'. Yeah yeah, you guys will probably say that the movie is basi already but hey, I FRIGGING love this movie! This movie brought me to draw tears outta my eyes non-stop. Especially when she said that Landon is her angel. It's true though. You'll never know that when you ask for a miracle, it actually happens in front your eyes, it's just that you never take any note of it. I love the soundtracks of the movie, I love the story line of the movie, I just love ... everything that regards the movie. Only Hope was the song that I sang for RC Night. : )
x
0 candies:
Post a Comment