Hey hey!
This blog is not dead ... yet. Haha.
Anyway, I know it's very late for me to wish this but heck, HAPPY EID ! : )
There are things that I am looking forward to;
- Dinner with the choral speakers of 2009 a.k.a super girls, wonder women and iron ladies this Sunday. ;)
- Performing again! :D Oh boy, I miss choral speaking a lot.
- Holidays to end. Can't wait to see my friends again! :D
- Finals. :/
- Meeting my grandpa. I miss him eventhough he is gone for Miri for a few days. Bai, okuk jobong mu-u. Parik laju! Haha.
- Movie Day with my friends at MBO! Oh speaking of that , I haven't ask my parents about it yet. Hmm.

Tishudoot. September 2009 is gonna depart soon.
And my Form 4 is gonna end soon too.
And there's Form 5 and SPM who are waiting for us ... just in a few next months.

Heh. Apa dingerepak ku tok? Birthday pun belum. -.-

I better concentrate on my studies now. Ciao! :)



lotsaLOVEfromme,
Nerine Nichelle xxxxx



0 candies: