Yawww!
Haha. Holidays are up here now.
So, there were some happenings lately.
Last Friday, I went to the Destiny Conference which was organised by EBC. I went with the Empowered youth group. It was a great night! Praise and Worship .. Short session ... All in all, it was really great!
Then, on last Saturday, went for YCS and RC. Normal things to do on a Saturday at school.
We had to attend extra class for Biology which was conducted by our own respective teachers. Cikgu Carol is so fun and cool! We dissected a frog, a fish and a cockroach. Heck yes, cockroach. Haha. The frog's heart was actually still beating after we had the vertical cut on its body. It was ... creepy. We all felt bad for the frog. :/
Then, I went for tuition at night. Haha.
Anyway, we attended it again today! Today was the last day for the extra class. Then, stayed at school for awhile to take some pictures of us doing kerja amal for moral project. Haha.
Oh shit, I think I have accidently scratch my skin. -.-
Btw, there's this awesome song by A.J Rafael and Jesse Barrera, She Was Mine. Haha. They're good. I love Phillipino singers. Check A.J 's Gentlemen Don't Cover. Amusing! :) He looks a bit like my cousin. :/
I'm gonna spend my hols by revising and studying. My sister's coming tomorrow. :/ The house's gonna turned upside down. Adoh, pening my head later eh. :( Haha. She's turning three soon! :D
And I'm gonna fast on the Net. If I can. If I got tempted, hmm ... my hands will be itchy enough to switch on the pc. :/
anyway, ta-ta and happy holidays! ;)
xxxx
0 candies:
Post a Comment