Happy Birthday, Papa!
God Bless you always and I love you to bits! :D

Anyway, tonight, I spent quality time with my family cause it's my dad's birthday after all. Haha.
Too bad, Selene isn't here with us.
So, it was only my dad, mom, myself, noel and danile.

We went to watch movie at Riverside.
Wanted to watch Transformers but heh, it was going to start at 8.30 pm.
We decided to watch Ice Age 3 instead.

And dayum, it was funny!
Hahahaha.
Especially when the part where Sid says that he's the 'mummy' to the dinosaur babies.
Sooo cute!
And these 2 chipmunks who actually fight for that nut eventually fell in love (?) with each other then, fight for it again.
OH oh!
Ellie gave birth to Peaches. HEEEE! :D

That's all about it! (:

Oh, nowadays, I don't know ... I feel different... I don't know whether it's me or just people ... Like I said, I myself don't even what has gotten into me ...

I gotta go now. Byee!
(:




LoveLoveLove,
Nerine Nichelle. (:

0 candies: