Haha. Yeah, I still got the opportunity to go online.
Okay. So basically yeah, my friends wished me happy birthday. My close friends said that they are gonna take me out after PMR as a present for me. Grace said that as well. :)
My mom bought this cake which I really like. The design is pretty nice. And I love the cake. You don't know how much I love you mummy and papa! ;)
I mean, I don't expect my parents to buy such thing on my birthday ya know cause I'm a big girl and all. ( okay, physically i'm a small girl :P) But it's okay though. I'm grateful enough cause I know not everyone can buy birthday for their child like in Africa and Somalia. And I get to wish for straight A's!
Jesus, I wanna thank you soooo much! Amen! :)
p/s- Exams ain't that bad. I've struggled so hard and did my very best with God's help. :)
xoxo
you are loved by
Nerine Nichelle
0 candies:
Post a Comment