My mom was resting herself while I was reading a book.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. My mom was surprised whilst I stupidly hid somewhere near the couch cause I was scared.
My mom opened the door and gave me a i-want-you-to-be-next-to-me look.
So, I got out and stood next to my mom.
In front of us, there were two caucasians/ang mo/ orang putih.
One of them is hot. HAHA.
I was like, " yes?"
Then he was asking some questions about God.
He asked me ," why do we have many churches?"
Then I answered ," Cause we have faith in God?"
"Yeah, I believe we do, " he said again.
He told me and my mom about there's another apostle named Joseph Smith and said that he saw God and Jesus Christ.
I was like yeah okayy you know.
And yeah, he asked my name and said that I can speak good English. in BM.
anyway, I think that they are trying to preach out about their religion.
andd...
there was a strange chinese man who was in front of my house.
He was like calling me cause he saw me.
He was speaking some language that I do not understand.
I quickly called my dad and mom.
They were looking for that man and he is nowhere to be seen.
My parents told me that I should be given a lesson when I see a stranger.
maybe I should.
xoxo.
you are loved by
Nerine Nichelle
0 candies:
Post a Comment