Just now, my mom asked me to get myself ready to go out. I just nodded my head thinking that me and my family are going out to shopping malls or just go round the town ba.

Then, I asked my dad where are we going cause there is no shop nearby to the place where my parents headed to. " ask your mom", said my dad. So, there was it, my aunty's house. Technically, she's my mom's cousin but I just call her my aunt. Haha.

Okay then. We reached there and my mom told me that I looked so selekeh. Then I replied her I thought we're going out that's why I just don't give a damn what I wear. Then we went in the house. They started praying already cause it's my cousin, Darren's birthday. I'm not so sure how old is he right now so yeah. Haha.

Then I sat next to my cousin. Just smiled at her and her mom. Then she moved to upstairs because her sister was calling her up. So just leave her la. And I was alone. Just follow what other people in the house did was praying.

Then, we sang the 'Happy Birthday' song to Darren. Haha. I've wished that little boy happy birthday and he thanked me. You should see his face. AHHH. so COMEL+CHUBBY. I pinched his cheek and he went oww. haha. I bet he'll look hot when he's grown up already haha.

And there's dinner. My aunt made it like just buffet style as usual. There's nothing unusual. It's just the same everytime she invite us over to her house.

I love the jelly! oh la la. oh yeah, the cake. The jelly has assorted shapes and fruits in it. Got kiwi lah, watermelon lah, dragon fruit la.haha. and the cake was absolutely yummay! It was purple on the top. I wanted to eat more but then I felt so full so just stop eating lah. haha.

Then, I went upstairs cause I was really bored and I got no one to talk to. And my cousin was there and I just sat next to him and saw what he did like downloading songs to him phone and PSP. whoa. I know, so cool right. haha. And I saw those Click Five songs in the list. I was like screaming in my heart!!! Oh gosh. I cannot let my side of insanity to be seen by people even the ones who are my relatives. Only me myself. Haha. So yeah la. Sabar jak la. Haha.

so that's it. In case you wanna know what I wore just now to my aunt's place, haha. St. Teresa's Prefectorial Board T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Ugly but useful jeans. :)

xoxo,
[Nerine Nichelle Dickherber]

0 candies: