The Click Five, baby!

Oh gosh. I am really loving Kyle Patrick. He has the good looks and voice! He is the vocalist of this band since Eric left. Joey Zehr is cool too! He is the drummer of the band.

You should see the videos in Youtube. Especially the ones when they were in Malaysia. OMG, the girls were screaming like HELL. If I were there, i might be screaming too but I will scream in my heart not screaming like those girls in the video. haha.

I love their songs. I love them since a few years ago.. since Eric was still in the band. Too bad he left the band to pursue acting. It's okay. If not, Kyle would not be the vocalist now. HAHA.

Joey Zehr has a new clothing line. It's LTL. I'm not sure what it mean but i GUESS it's live to love. or something else. so, joey is a designer besides being a drummer.

and they will be coming to Malaysia SOON! i wanna go........but I CANT. :(( They are gonna perform at Genting Highlands in KL. But nevermind. I'll always get to see them in my DREAMS. yeah. Dreams. ROFLOL.

I will always love The Click Five!!


i'll blog on Kyle Patrick soon!














0 candies: